Tuesday 18 December 2012

Two for Tuesday

I'm going to start a new series on my blog.
Two for Tuesday.
Each Tuesday I will post 2 items from two different shops that I have favorited.  Since it's so close to Christmas I thought I would start with ornaments :)

I have purchased ornaments from Ceraminic. They are beautiful and look amazing on my Christmas tree :)





♥**♥ ♥**♥ ♥**♥ ♥**♥ ♥**♥ ♥**♥ ♥**♥ ♥**♥ ♥**♥ ♥**♥


SassySudburySisters is a new shop on Etsy. Aren't these just the cutest?!





Please show these wonderful shops some love :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful ornaments! Thank you for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE both of these shops! I haven't shopped at SudburySisters yet...yet but I have many, many items from Ceraminic. I love everything I purchase from her! She's so talented!

    Great idea for a series Audrey! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this with us Audrey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment :)